Saturday, February 10, 2007

Now Blogging: Natalie Morales



2 Posts so far -- February 5, 2007:


I am woman, hear me roar

[...] Anyway, as an Hispanic woman... I feel empowered to see how much change I can effect in my own small way... Whether it's being the best mom or even a role model for others... It's in our hands now. Ladies, take charge!


Catwalk for a good cause

[...] Out I went, strutting my stuff -- and boy was it fun to be a glamor girl for the day. It was all a blur though as I came to the end of the runway, did a twirl in my sweet Tracy Reese dress, then sashayed back. The applause was thunderous for all the models, and we were all grinning from ear to ear when it was done. Talking to some of the other women, it didn't matter that most of us had never walked a runway before, we had the time of our lives. Wearing red never looked or felt so good.

No comments: